From November 1, 2021, AJP.com.au will be accessible only to pharmacists and other healthcare professionals. Find out how to connect and stay connected
This decision will ensure the continued relevance of the content of the website, which is specifically developed for pharmacists, as well as the safety of pharmacists when interacting with others on the site. Making the website accessible only to healthcare professionals will also further align the site with the TGA *.
David Weston, CEO of APPco (the publisher of AJP), says, “AJP.com.au hosts everything that is relevant to pharmacists. Securing the site for registered users ensures that AJP.com.au will continue to be the premier online source for pharmacy news, perspectives, information and education.
“Licensed Pharmacists (ANZ) can be reassured that all information on the website is intended for healthcare professionals only and that they can interact and express their opinions on pharmacy-related issues in a placeholder. at pharmacies. “
Once registered on the site, you only need one login and password to access the AJP site. Registration is free and gives you access to:
- Latest news and views on everything pharmacy-related
- CPD accredited articles and activities
- Webinars on pharmacy-related issues, many with CPD accreditation
- The AJP podcast
- A forum reserved for registered pharmacists
- The AJP e-mag: a member bonus for PDL members. (Pharmacy students can also subscribe for free to the emag AJP. Other pharmacists not registered with the PDL are required to pay an annual subscription)
How to register, log in and stay
If you are not an existing registered user of the website, and wish to retain access after October 30, please register here.
Once registered, you will then be able to log in.
The website will remember your connection for 12 months, if you leave the “Remember me” box checked (see example below). You will need to sign in on all the different devices you use to access AJP.com.au.
If you are a member of PDL you must register at AJP.com.au to access all content on the website.
If you are already a registered user of the website, then you already have a login.
The website will remember your connection for 12 months, if you leave the “Remember me” box checked (see example above). You will need to sign in on all the different devices you use to access AJP.com.au.
If you have problems remembering your connection (for existing registered users) or creating a new connection (for new registered users), assistance is available in the Help section.
* Therapeutic Goods Act 1989: “For online advertisements to be considered intended exclusively for healthcare professionals, the content must be secure so that it is accessible only to established healthcare professionals. “