Essay writing involves expressing the author’s opinion. When the teacher comes up with a list of particular ideas, themes, or books on which to base writing, the process is easier. The first thing we start with is to assess capabilities. For some reason, the majority have difficulty choosing the topic when it is not fixed.
Then a student can pray to the great forces in the universe for help or just open Google and type in “EssayHub write an essay for me, sit back and relax. If you choose to try writing it without help, keep reading for verified tips.
Answer questions for clarification before writing
For students, the goal is generally to obtain a positive assessment and credit. Yet writing an article just for the sake of evaluation drastically reduces motivation and the quality of the task.
- What is the purpose of writing this book? For example, you need to get a grade, express ideas, study acute problems, or explore something.
- Does the topic seem relevant to you? These could be experiences or problems that the author has studied.
- What is the main idea that the text relays? For example, in the text on emotional intelligence, the main idea will be the need for constant reflection on awareness and acceptance of emotions.
Choose the most relevant topic
Even though there is a list to choose from, deciding on the main topic for the essay can be time consuming. The first thing is to consider your interests. Writing is a creative process, and creativity needs a spark of interest. It is best to go for relevant ideas and opinions that sound familiar to you.
Do not choose the subject at random. At least eliminate the ones that seem boring or revolting and choose one among the rest. This will be the first investment in future progress.
Find the right balance
Check whether a sufficient amount of information on the subject is available. Creating high quality text on a narrow topic will be more difficult due to the lack of supporting data and references. Yet the rotation of well-worn topics on the Internet for years can lead to a high rate of plagiarism.
It is the search for supports which seems the most laborious part. Try to get information not only from Internet resources, but also from books, magazines and newspapers. Don’t neglect old materials; combine data from archives with news from online blogs. This will help to animate the whole work.
Make a plan
Yes, it may sound boring and time consuming, but later it will save you more time than it takes. If you have absolutely no time to waste on this, order some of the work from home from DoMyEssay and focus on more important things.
When making an outline, try to sort all the information available by subject. This step is essential when writing a psychology essay. Why? The main reason is that it is easy to get lost in the flow of thoughts and misplace arguments, examples or even slip off the main topic.
In most cases, an essay is a small job that consists of the following components.
- Introduction – this part should have a clear topic statement and a catch.
- Body part – includes all arguments, examples and citations from sources (if applicable).
- Conclusion – there should not be any typical elements for the body of the text (arguments, new information or examples). End the text by rephrasing the ideas mentioned in the introduction. But do it with more confidence.
Do not hesitate to express a personal point of view because that is what this type of work requires. However, keep in mind that the work should be written in a logical order.
Save your complaints
The quality of the essay increases if it includes evidence and quotes from reliable sources and offers concrete examples. Identify resources that will enhance the effect of reading the essay. Take references from other books related to the subject and written by experts. For example, when writing about transactional analysis, quote Eric Berne, Pamela Levin and Ian Stewart, not CG Jung or Dale Carnegie.
Avoid common mistakes
Look for the following items.
- No founding check. Don’t assume you can just do a grammar check. Proofread your work and make sure that no repetition has crept into the text.
- Verbosity. Remove all dates and quotes that give no power to the text. Read the first sentences of each paragraph. If they don’t add any merit to the final text, drop them mercilessly.
- Overload with details and scenarios. Do not mix several topics or ideas into one. When writing a comparative essay, keep the structure and place each argument in a separate summary or use captions.
Learning by doing
Writing essays on psychology can seem like a tricky thing. But if a student manages to choose an interesting topic, the rest of the work will go smoothly. So find something to your liking and give it a try.