This tutorial is about how to disconnect all devices at once on Spotify. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Sign Out of All Devices on Spotify at Once. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Sign Out of All Devices on Spotify at Once
You can sign out of Spotify from your account page on all devices. This will sign you out of your account on any device you’re signed in to. This is important if you don’t recognize a device with your account. It is important to change the account password for added security. Spotify is an audio streaming platform that allows subscribers to listen to their favorite music or podcasts from artists around the world. It was founded in 2006 and has since become the world’s largest music streaming platform by number of subscribers. It has registered over 286 million monthly active users accessing the over 50 million titles available.
One of the biggest issues you may face with your account is finding out that it is being accessed from a device you don’t recognize. If you cannot use the service for this reason, you can simply log out of your account from all devices. As an extra precaution, you should also change your account password. For example, you might connect to a speakerphone at a party or use your credentials on a friend’s computer, but then forget to remove the device. Not only that, but you can also see some playlists on the account that you never created. Apparently there can’t be such a big bug with the app.
How to Sign Out of All Devices in Spotify at Once
To sign out of your account on all devices, you must have an internet connection. After that, the steps can be followed from a browser on any device, be it desktop, Android or iOS.
- Using your device, visit Spotify official website.
- On the official page, if you are not yet logged in, you will see the Login option on the right side (Desktop Usage). For a mobile device, tap the hamburger icon and select Connect. Now provide your credentials and login to your Spotify account.
- After logging into your account, click Profile in the top right and select Account.
- An account overview page will now appear. After that, scroll down a bit and select SIGN OUT ANYWHERE.
- Immediately after clicking/tapping it, your Spotify account will be automatically logged out on all devices you are logged in to. You can check this by opening the Spotify app on your device. Now relax when Spotify got disconnected.
- Similar to your device, the Spotify app will also be closed on the device of the person who was using your account. In addition to the app, your account will also be logged out of the web player.
Final Words: How to Sign Out of All Devices on Spotify at Once
Hope you understand this article How to Sign Out of All Devices on Spotify at Once, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.