Writing an essay is a difficult task, especially if you are writing about your favorite game. Writing a game essay isn’t always as easy as you might think. It takes dedication, commitment and willpower if you want to pass the perfect English game test. Luckily, we’ve found some better tips.
When it comes to brainstorming, not many people pay attention to this part of writing an essay. Of course, professional writers always start their work with brainstorming, but teenage students these days often tend to overlook this crucial part. However, there are plenty of reasons why brainstorming is imperative and unavoidable if you want to write the perfect essay on your favorite game. Think about it. If you don’t have the content in mind, how do you plan to write it down in the journal? For example, let’s take an example situation. Imagine that you are a very athletic person and that you are interested in several games. After a while you come to two subject options. However, you still can’t decide between basketball or soccer. So what do you do in such a situation? Yes! You start to think. Start writing down the points you have in mind about the two topics and choose the one that you find most appropriate. To make it easier for you, below are some of the steps that will help you in brainstorming,
- Start writing down everything that comes to your mind about basketball and football.
- Use the concept mapping technique to come up with the essay idea.
- Once you have the list of potential ideas or topics, start eliminating more until you find the right one.
So, brainstorming can be much more beneficial than you might think. It can help you pass your trial without any inconvenience. So the myth that brainstorming is a waste of time is not true. On the contrary, brainstorming saves you time.
Choose the type of test you want
One of the second and most essential parts of starting the trial on my favorite game is choosing the style of writing the story. Yes! Some of you may not know this, but there are several styles you can adopt when writing an essay. It is imperative that you choose the type according to your desired theme; otherwise, all of your work would not be relevant and would therefore be rejected by your teachers. Students all over the world struggle with this task because it is difficult to pick a style and start writing on it. It would also be helpful if you did some extensive research which is time consuming. However, worry no longer because luckily we have come up with some of the most widely used and universal essay writing styles. After reading the points below, you would easily pick a style for my favorite game trial.
- Narrative essay – A narrative essay is primarily used for stories that need a background voice to guide their audience. The narrative essay type is mainly used for biographies and autobiographies. Using it to talk about your favorite game would be a smart move.
- Persuasive Essay – A persuasive essay is pretty self-explanatory. This style of writing is mainly used to convince someone of something or to ask something of someone. You may have seen people use this style for writing letters or doing academic work. So, using this style of writing in a favorite play essay wouldn’t be relevant because you don’t need to convince anyone.
- Descriptive essay – An essay with many adjectives and words that describe something is a descriptive essay. Using this style for your favorite game paper would be a wise move as it will keep the reader hooked on the description.
- Argumentative Essay – An argumentative essay style is one of the most commonly used by students. Here you should use the type of language that will support your request. Plus, it means you need to be defensive about something throughout the trial.
So in short, out of all these types of essays, it would be best if you used the argumentative, narrative, and descriptive essay style. However, if you are new to this type of writing, you can still find argumentative essays for sale on any topic on EssayZoo.org.
“I want to write about my favorite game essay in English. Could you help me?’ A question that our juniors have all asked us at least once during student life. However, many fail to help them because they don’t know the main element of writing a perfect gaming essay. If you are one of those people, don’t worry because we’re here with the answer, the research! Yes, when it comes to writing about games, research helps you a lot, even if you know a lot about it.
There are two types of teachers, one that lets you decide on your own topic, the other gives you one. If your teacher is the latter, you’re out of luck, as you should now start your research from scratch again. On the other hand, if your teacher gives you the option of choosing your own topic, you can easily choose the simpler one, something that you remember deep in your head. In such situations, research can be disadvantageous. For example, if you have a little time and already know a lot about the topic, it is suggested to continue without doing any research. It will save you a lot of time and resources. Some of the benefits of research are,
- Expands your knowledge base
- You have the updated information
- Your content is more credible
- Your scope is narrowing
Create an outline
When it comes to writing an essay on your favorite game, insight is crucial. A preview might not sound as punchy as you think, but in reality, that’s why your essay is forty percent good. Your essay plan is like a road map for your work. Wherever you stray from the trail, you can always come back to where you left off. This is why it is very important that you always write a plan before you start.
Proofreading and editing
Proofreading is one of the crucial parts if you want to pass your essay on your favorite game. So, to get an unbiased opinion on your essay, have someone other than your friends proofread your work. A teacher would be better because he would tell you about your mistakes from an expert point of view.
Writing an essay will always be a daunting task, especially if it’s your favorite game. However, that doesn’t mean you stop trying after the first few tries. Remember, nothing is perfect overnight; everything takes time. Apart from that, you can always get help from the points mentioned above.