This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, the police will not release any information about arrests of minors. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the accused is brought before a district court.
All persons listed here are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are those recommended by the arresting agency to the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. However, the formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of those arrested and their charges as they appear in the newspapers:
- Joseph Chavez – Criminal Warrant.
- Michele Chavez – Inmate on probation and parole, driving with suspended/revoked license.
- Seriann Davis – Driving under the influence.
- Amelia Gutierrez — Failure to Comply, Possession of Controlled Substance – Powder or Crystal, Possession of Controlled Substance – Plant 3 oz. or less.
- Quinton Hibbert — Controlled Possession of Substances.
- Anthony Holiday — Not showing.
- Chaney Jones — Criminal warrant, blocked contract/invoicing.
- Melvin Loveless – Driving while suspended – second offense, failure to provide proof of liability insurance, possession of a controlled substance – powder or crystal.
- Patrick Little — Public intoxication prohibited, open container – possess/distribute outdoors.
- Sandra Lynes – Failure to Comply.
- Tyler Miller – home battery – first offense.
- Bryson Reed – Criminal Warrant.
- Porter Schweikert — Burglary, building.
- Vincent Shelton – Criminal Warrant.
- Francisco Sosa — Contract pending/billing.
- Malachy Springer – Criminal warrant, possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine.
- Eric Tholson — County mandate/retained for the agency.
- Jacquelyn Tuttle – Detained for probation and parole, failing to comply.
- Storm Woodin — Courtesy of another agency.
- Erin Zimmerman – possession of a controlled substance – powder or crystal.
Guy in the Chair: A Look Inside the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center
For the Casper Police Department and all other first responder agencies, there is the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center. They are the “Guy in the Chair” of this city, taking calls, directing traffic and, quite literally, saving lives.
Casper K Street Sewer Line Maintenance
The City of Casper and contractors are performing sewer line maintenance in North Casper over the next few weeks. The work will affect access on K Street to Lincoln Elementary School, Central Wyoming Boys and Girls Clubs, residences and businesses. The city is urging drivers to exercise caution as portions of K Street will often be reduced to a single lane with the use of signs and portable traffic lights.