This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, the police will not release any information about arrests of minors. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the accused is brought before a district court.
All persons listed here are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are those recommended by the arresting agency to the Natrona County District Attorney’s Office. However, the formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of those arrested and their charges as they appear in the newspapers:
- Dawn Addison — County mandate/retained for the agency.
- Staci Barrera – Burglary – vehicle, conspiracy to commit a crime.
- Hank Coffee – Limited camping in town.
- Kyle Gilliam – Failure to Appear, Failure to Comply.
- Trey Iasalle — Courtesy of another agency.
- Scott Jackson — County mandate/retained for agency.
- Stephanie Lee — Driving under the influence — 0.08% or more.
- William Lenoir — Courtesy reserved for another agency.
- Latoya Lewis — Public intoxication prohibited, trespassing, open container/open air distribution, property damage – injure/disfigure/destroy.
- Timmy Lynn – serving a prison sentence.
- Michael Malloy – Not complying.
- Talcon Patik — Public intoxication prohibited.
- Deangela Picek – Does not appear (x2).
- Draven Stanton Gamotis – Domestic Assault – first offense, false imprisonment, destruction of property under $1000.
- Patrick Story – Retained for probation and parole.
- John Thellmann – Failure to appear, manufacture or deliver methamphetamine or narcotic controlled substance.
- Nathan Vollan — Public intoxication prohibited.
Guy in the Chair: A Look Inside the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center
For the Casper Police Department and all other first responder agencies, there is the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center. They are the “Guy in the Chair” of this city, taking calls, directing traffic and, quite literally, saving lives.
Casper K Street Sewer Line Maintenance
The City of Casper and contractors are performing sewer line maintenance in North Casper over the next few weeks. The work will affect access on K Street to Lincoln Elementary School, Central Wyoming Boys and Girls Clubs, residences and businesses. The city is urging drivers to exercise caution as portions of K Street will often be reduced to a single lane with the use of signs and portable traffic lights.